The Confucius Institute at Alfred University has a wide variety of resources available including:
- Textbooks for kids, high school students, college students, adults covering listening, reading, grammar and spoken Chinese
- Books on China's economic development
- Books on doing business in China
- Books about traditional Chinese medicine
- Books related to Chinese Culture - calligraphy, catering culture, art books, paper cutting, Kung Fu, architecture, Chinese literatures and etc.
- Audio-visual products concerning Chinese learning and introduction to Chinese landscapes as well as various aspects of Chinese culture